GEN 2 Eibach Pro-Lift Spring on 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just added eibachs and icon leafs on option 1 to my 2019 super crew. I did indeed get 1.7” of lift in the front.
So I'm contemplating this exact same setup already have the icon Leafs in my garage could you share the finished front height and rear height and ride quality opinions possibly a picture?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Front is at 42.25” and rear is 43.25”. Ride is the same as stock, which is good with me. There wasn’t any noticeable improvements. I love the ride of the truck stock and did not want to change it for the worst.

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front is at 42.25” and rear is 43.25”. Ride is the same as stock, which is good with me. There wasn’t any noticeable improvements. I love the ride of the truck stock and did not want to change it for the worst.
I'd agree that the ride is about the same as stock with that setup, but where I could tell major differences is with the leaf springs the backend is much more planted through rough parts. Before the leaf springs, it felt like the backend was jumping around every time I'd hit any rough patches of road at speed.

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir, interesting though my 19 with 800 miles measured on level concrete is 40.25 front 42.5 rear bone stock

Reaction score
I was at 40.5” and 42.25” stock. I also have an mx4, rubber mat, and 50 lb gear in the bed. Your numbers are pretty similar
Thank you sir, interesting though my 19 with 800 miles measured on level concrete is 40.25 front 42.5 rear bone stock

Reaction score
I gained the stated lift by both companies. Makes the truck look awesome. I always thought it sat a little low stock. The lift is small but really noticeable. 1” of take is where I wanted to be and ended up. Ill post pics soon.