GEN 2 Eibach Pro-Lift Spring on 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

galan.kelley

Reaction score
Does anyone know or has anyone tried to install/run the Eibach springs with the Fox Live? I’m trading my 2017 Screw this week for a 2019 and wondered if anyone had tried it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

galan.kelley

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response guys!

Now onto another question. I see everyone seems to love the ride quality and will need to go with a +3 Deaver in the rear to get the level stance.

My question is: has anyone compared these to the Fox 3.0’s and RPG UCA’s or any other aftermarket coil over with billet UCA’s? I’m taking it back to stock tomorrow so I don’t loose my investment on the suspension upgrades. I love the 3.0’s and UCA’s, but I’m wanting to give the Fox Live a fair shot. I spend a lot of time off road for work, of the 72k miles I’ve driven over the past 2 years, close to half are off road.

Just trying to see if a shock rebuild and Live bypass is worth it or if the Live w/ Eibach is comparable to the expensive upgrades.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response guys!

Now onto another question. I see everyone seems to love the ride quality and will need to go with a +3 Deaver in the rear to get the level stance.

My question is: has anyone compared these to the Fox 3.0’s and RPG UCA’s or any other aftermarket coil over with billet UCA’s? I’m taking it back to stock tomorrow so I don’t loose my investment on the suspension upgrades. I love the 3.0’s and UCA’s, but I’m wanting to give the Fox Live a fair shot. I spend a lot of time off road for work, of the 72k miles I’ve driven over the past 2 years, close to half are off road.

Just trying to see if a shock rebuild and Live bypass is worth it or if the Live w/ Eibach is comparable to the expensive upgrades.

I don’t think that your UCA will work with the 2019, someone mentioned there is no where to mount some of the sensor or wiring brackets for Live bypass system. But if they don’t work on the 2019 and dealer won’t give you any more $$$ for aftermarket goodies, pull them and sell in the used section.

I’m waiting on a set of Icon adjustable rear springs... Can’t comment on deavers.

I’m in a 2018, I plan to use the Eibach to hold me over until I upgrade the shocks all the way around and get UCA at same time. Might do before rebuild is required or wait until I need to rebuild the stock shocks, depends on how closely the wife is paying attention. How long did you have your factory shocks installed before upgrading, or did you upgrade before they needed rebuilt?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

galan.kelley

Reaction score
Oh ok, I haven’t seen that yet. I’ll have to look into the UCA’s not working off the 17.

I installed the 3.0’s and UCA’s around 20k miles. My wife ordered it for me, so I went ahead installed it all before it was needed.

Hahaha! I hear ya, I was floored when it all showed up.