Edelbrock Eaton Gen VI TVS Intercooler Supercharger 2010 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onebadf150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow I'm sold really nice package and promo vid. I currently own a whippled harley f-150 and a eaton charged lightning I would be interested in seeing some discharge temp difference between the e-force and whipple. Also I think that the design of the e-force looks to be far superior to any roost style blower offered today. I hope they make one for the 6.2L it will make an easy 525hp to the ground.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Technically you have a stroked 4.6 under the hood. :thumbsup:
:doh: You're right. Mahbad.

Ok so a few questions that still are unanswered (I think?)
1) I understand its 50 state emissions ready, but is it CARB legal? It doesn't matter if its cleaner than stock; in California if it aint got a sticker, it aint legal (yay California!)
2) Tuning for the Raptor. Anyone know?

I see they're using a Diablo tuner... maybe I'll look up Johan or Mike at Diablo and see what they know about this. I think I'll also contact Edelbrock for 'official' statements on both questions.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For it to be called fifty state legal it needs a carb eo number.

I am sure they do not have a Raptor specific tune. If you are going thus route you will want to find q shop that is familiar with the specifics of our truck and talk to them about a custom tune. Should run a few hundred dollars.

In the g8 world most of the shops throw in installation and a custom tune if you buy the magnuson version of this kit.

vegasfergie

Reaction score
Ok I'm concerned using this kit, or any blower actually, because I'm not sure how the internals will hold up. I've heard from others that the 5.4 is a pretty bulletproof engine. I've also been told that it's the same short block that the gt500 uses. Not sure what's right or not. How stout is the internals of this engine? I don't want to put something like this on and throw a rod. Or blow a head gasket. Any info would be great guys. Thanks.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd be more concerned with the rest of the drivetrain... especially with the 35's.

As long as you drive it with some respect, I'm sure you'd be fine.