Easiest exhaust to install without cutting/welding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FR, the factory exhaust system was designed to be installed in the factory. The Magnaflow exhaust was designed to be installed in your garage. It took me three times as long to take the original exhaust off as it did to put the Magnaflow exhaust on. Like you, I thought to preserve the original exhaust, but it wasn't possible. Installation by itself is a one beer job!

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Though I didn't install my Borla catback exhaust myself, I was there to watch and give a little hand when helpful.
Bear in mind that my Raptor was only a month old when I upgraded to the Borla, it sure seemed plenty easy enough. It didn't take 30 minutes to remove the old and install the new.

(It was on a lift, and I did notice that the extra height made removal of the stock pipes over the rear axle easier)

Also, if you want no drone whatsoever, the Borla Touring Catback is top self. It is throaty without being offensively loud.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dig around the exhaust forum for the guy who clamped in the bypass for his cutout.

Clamps came loose and the whole thing wrapped around his axle.

Just get it welded properly. It won't cost more than $50 or so and when I had my cutout installed, I stood there and watched them do it. It's not rocket science. Took the guy all of 10 minutes. There's so much room underneath the truck that they couldn't possibly **** something else up.

You're being paranoid. Sure, they could drop it off the lift or something wild but you could also get t-***** at any random intersection.

It's not a one of a kind vehicle. Worst case is you just order a new one but it's highly unlikely they could screw anything up just welding in an exhaust.