EARLY 2012 Ford Raptor Finds ?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
soooo no black accent interior .....where did you get this list ??? and is the original digital splash graphics available??

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that over on the Z too.. Posted by Hennessey. I hope its reliable, I am kind of excited to see what 'race red metallic' will look like.. :drool: I am leery that this may be a type on someones part...

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
Going to the z is like going to a dirty cathouse in Mexico you don't know what your going to get.lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Blue interior? Kinda weird. Orange was one thing being as bold as it was, but blue? Front diff will help for all you rock crawlers. I like the stitched raptor logo in the seats.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm happy with the purchase of my 2011. The only thing I'd really long for is the A/C seats.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor logo on the seats is cool. The 10-11's didn't have anything right? Always thought the raptor interior was a little plain.

Heated and AC seats, front camera, torsion front diff....some cool options making it worth the wait for me.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor logo on the seats is cool. The 10-11's didn't have anything right? Always thought the raptor interior was a little plain.

Heated and AC seats, front camera, torsion front diff....some cool options making it worth the wait for me.

The front seats in my '11 Raptor have the Raptor logo embossed into the leather at the top of the front seat backs. Also, the front seats are combination leather w/ cloth trim unlike the normal F-150 seats along w/ higher side bolsters.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Ford listened about our bitching about the Raptor logo fading away after you've sat in the seat 10 times.