Done deal !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FORDONLY

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! How much did they give u for your fx4 if u don't mind me asking.

29,500 it was loaded w nav...great truck and I have been a loyal ford buyer since my first car ....this is my 6th ford truck and as much as I loved my 2009 fx4 this thing is amazing.....had a little buyer remorse when i signed my truck over but that disappeared as soon as I drove off the lot...shopped alot and the 29.5 was as good as I could get and I got the raptor for 51 ....cant complain

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Congrats! How much did they give u for your fx4 if u don't mind me asking.

your FX4 is real nice...like mine was...if you are on the fence like I was....its a huge upgrade..!!

OP
OP
FORDONLY

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to start w mods but I dont even know where to start FX4 was easy .....way too many options....start with linex..tint...afe...then???

ITSALLGOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never ending Mods ...........

I want to start w mods but I dont even know where to start FX4 was easy .....way too many options....start with linex..tint...afe...then???

Exhaust to compliment that intake kit , then 20'' Rigid light bar and some D2's for sure ......Love mine :peace:

davej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
29,500 it was loaded w nav...great truck and I have been a loyal ford buyer since my first car ....this is my 6th ford truck and as much as I loved my 2009 fx4 this thing is amazing.....had a little buyer remorse when i signed my truck over but that disappeared as soon as I drove off the lot...shopped alot and the 29.5 was as good as I could get and I got the raptor for 51 ....cant complain

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

your FX4 is real nice...like mine was...if you are on the fence like I was....its a huge upgrade..!!

thanks. That actually sounds like a great trade in price they gave u. Ive been on the fence for a while but I have a lot of time and a couple doll hairs tied into the truck. I just don't know if I could part with her right now.

OP
OP
FORDONLY

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't know if I could part with her right now.[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling ....All I can say is if you can afford it you will never look back !!! In that area you live I had a few dealers that were working hard to find me a truck......In Atlanta they were a close second to the deal I got ...and today they came back and offered 31k for my truck...now they may not have dropped to 51 on theirs but who knows...deals are out there and this thing is a BEAST !!!!!!!!