Do you know ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

LOL! C'mon you can't laugh at that! I'm just busting on you man! It's all in fun... I am still laughing though. Thanks!!

That was a really quick response by the way!!!!

Its all good. Ever thought I was messing with you with my response....hmm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody know how to delete your account ? Or is it Administrator powered ? .

What's the point? If you have your account deleted I don't think it will delete your posts.

Just don't post here anymore and then you can see if you have the self-discipline to not come back and lurk HA HA :party36:

Mjburns78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JSRAPTOR, why? What happened? I rarely post but laugh my ass off at most of these guys. Maybe one day, I'll decide not to be a pavement princess and put this.beast off road. Anyway. Just wondering what would happen to make some one want to leave?

Love her just the way she is....

OP
OP
JSRAPTOR

JSRAPTOR

Reaction score
As you can tell i only have 10 posts and as most forums be what ever brand . It seems everything has been discussed and or covered to the best of everyones Knowledge.I use my rig on and off road and have a good knowledge of it. As in any forum there are personalities that are cool and uncool in my opinion.This applies here to of course ,and I am not a fan of banning people as what happened to a recent member .

I might have a few of you on my FB page so see you there. If you wish to unfriend me by all means have at it ! I do not wish to be on here for membership statistics for this forum. I hope the powers that be here would respect my decision and wishes and grant what i ask . Being they are sappositely "awesome and super cool" this should not be a issue .

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well good luck in your future endeavors. You might try the Z if you don't like it here. I myself enjoy all the useless smart ass banter. it makes life more interesting. You may just need to PM one of the moderators on here. Try IRONMAN. he is a cool guy.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just send a message to birdman and ask, couldn't hurt. I didn't see a way to close your own account, seldom forums have that option. Yeah, I've seen some folks get banned and others that should of been just in the short time I've been here. As in life, there is always favoritism as there is most likely here too.

Forum has been helpful for me, showed me a list of dealers that sell below MSRP which saved me thousands but also finding out quickly that this forum has a double sided sword, its showing me mods and now I am spending those thousands I saved on those, already at $2k and don't have my Raptor yet. By TRR14, I will have spent more overall than what was MSRP making it push past $60k. I had no idea what the hell I got myself into....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: