Do you know ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think i found his problem! he has a ready lift leveling kit and i think everyone called him a ******** for it (which is true) but to each his own. if you're upset about the admins banning someone or all the shenanigans that go on here then maybe this place isn't for you. have fun on the Z where everyone takes it in the ASS

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have fun on the Z where everyone takes it in the ASS? I see a lot of the same members on the Z as here, and I don't think they are taking up the ASS?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well not literally no hahaha it was clearly a joke :evillol: i use to be on the Z many many moons ago but my account got locked cause i spoke my opinion on a thread where the OP wanted everyone's opinion on things. but yes i am aware there are a lot of people on both forums and of course vendors! but we all know who the popular forum is :licklips:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I joined the Z to be free from 6.2's relentless arguing and disagreeance on every post but always prefered this forum for all its crazy characters.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frf saved me a but load of money on my raptor. A literal butt load like several thousand dollars which could probably be rolled up and stuffed into a butt.

Thanks FRF!

Btw, is this 6.2's buddy? If so, laters!

At Least put it in a plastic bag before you stuff, gotta think about germs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk