DIY - Stock Raptor 2.5 Shock Rebuild.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

breezy

Reaction score
Saw the PDFs but does anyone have a copy of the pictures from the first post? Also is the process the same for the 3.0s? (got those on my Gen 1)

Derek50

Reaction score
Just want to verify before I tackle this;
Do the shocks get 200 or 240 psi? I've seen both numbers quite a bit.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just want to verify before I tackle this;
Do the shocks get 200 or 240 psi? I've seen both numbers quite a bit.
The original spec was 240psi, later changed to 200psi (not sure if this is direct from Fox or if rebuild experience proved that less was "enough")...

Derek50

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I didn't really see much mentioned about flutter stacks in this thread. Is there someone that sells the flutter stack? Or do I have to get the shims from Fox and do some testing?

Jason kitch

Reaction score
Does anyone have links to the photos or I saw mention of video. I am not able to see any of these for what ever reason, maybe due to it being an old thread.

TIA

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have links to the photos or I saw mention of video. I am not able to see any of these for what ever reason, maybe due to it being an old thread.

TIA
The YouTube video link in the very first post works for me, I reposted my pics on page 36&37 but unfortunately never saved the ones from @m3dragon's posts...