GEN 2 Disabling key out of truck warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forscan to eliminate is the winner!

buy port on Amazon - get plug in - WiFi is so-so

best on a PC not Mac or chrome book.

search FRF for complete code file, tutorials. Or see if someone on forum lives nearby and lend a fellow raptor owner a hand...

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't stand this either. Anyone know where in forscan to turn it off? I did a search through the doc and can't find it. I also go to the school for kids who can't read good so...

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just close my door only one click, not fully closed, and then don't have to hear that annoying beep beep. Truck is unsecure, but if I'm nearby...

As soon as you use ******** you can enable Secure mode which will not let the truck come out of park unless the key is present. But, I guess at that point you can just diable the honk and close the door all the way...

WH7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I turned mine off with forscan. Just heed all the advice and backup every module before doing anything.
It saved my ass a couple of times.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found this forscan doc somewhere online, but can't find it now to give proper credit. I am a mac user but bought a cheap laptop for $319 from Bestbuy and a Forscan programming cable from Amazon for about $30. Now the 6 and 8 year old use the laptop and I don't worry about them messing around with expensive equipment.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AencRwKUeJ9OIeukkzXf3ShuO0ZWGS8TxLx3v6c3aKs/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a computer that would work for just over $200:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-14-...-emmc-snowflake-white/6425565.p?skuId=6425565