GEN 2 Did FordPass Stop Working for Everyone in the Last Few Days?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but that would require opening iTunes... Hard pass there.

I don't use the app too much, so I'll just wait out a fix or do the ol' Windows solution and reinstall.

Deleted the app icon from my iPhone's main screen, then reinstalled the app again from the iCloud and it work just fine again.
The app had a brainfart or a new iOS update screwed it up....either way it's working again! My truck and I are one again......:driver:

LD Hunter

Reaction score
I just took delivery on my new Raptor today. I downloaded FordPass and it froze up on the "enter country" screen over and over and over. Deleted and downloaded 3 more times and the same every time.

Iphone 7 and latest IOS here and no clue how to get it to work but the dealership said they'd had several complaints that it wasn't working. A quick google and it appears that we aren't the only ones with FP problems. Ford acknowledges the problem(s). They're "working on it"... LOL

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took delivery on my new Raptor today. I downloaded FordPass and it froze up on the "enter country" screen over and over and over. Deleted and downloaded 3 more times and the same every time.

Iphone 7 and latest IOS here and no clue how to get it to work but the dealership said they'd had several complaints that it wasn't working. A quick google and it appears that we aren't the only ones with FP problems. Ford acknowledges the problem(s). They're "working on it"... LOL

Exhibit A on why, despite Ford or Silicon Valley's intent otherwise, I'll continue to drive vehicles my own damn self.

mdkim

Reaction score
Deleted the app icon from my iPhone's main screen, then reinstalled the app again from the iCloud and it work just fine again.
The app had a brainfart or a new iOS update screwed it up....either way it's working again! My truck and I are one again......:driver:

This is what I did to get mine working again. The app was crashing on me last week until it re-installed it.