Did ford fix anything for the Gen 3 with Cham Phasers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moreda55

Reaction score
Did ford fix anything with the whole Cham phaser issue for the Gen3... I went through Two Gen 2 Raptors and both because of the Cham Phasers. I'm already 2 strikes in with a raptor and don't want a third if it is going to be more of the same... sorry if this has already been covered, I searched but could not find anything for Gen 3, could still be too early.

Last edited:

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This has been covered extensively. The redesigned parts went into production in November of 2019. They have no issues. Root cause was ultimately found to be duty cycle related; a new calibration was released in July of 2021 that prevents the issue from occurring on trucks built prior to 11/19.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This has been covered extensively. The redesigned parts went into production in November of 2019. They have no issues. Root cause was ultimately found to be duty cycle related; a new calibration was released in July of 2021 that prevents the issue from occurring on trucks built prior to 11/19.

The new calibration does not help.