Dfw december cars & coffee call......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Hey fellow DFW Raptors. A few weeks ago, Maxx, Jeff, Brabdon and myself
along with a few gals had a great lunch meet. So lets keep the monthly meet going!

Dallas Cars and Coffee is December 3rd. Lets see if we can push out the Corvette, Mustang, and MoPar groups by having a shit pot of Raptors show up. I know we can take up 3 spots for every 2 trucks! AHahhaaaaaaaaa.

Cars and Coffee™ Dallas

I have attended several C & C's but have never tried to show my rides. So just what time should we arrive to make this happen? I live 5 minutes away so its a whenever for me. Brandon, you have atteneded several times, can you take the lead on this and give us a direction and make it happen?

We have 8 days to put this together. Lets do it!

BDRAG

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright guys, Cars and Coffee is located at Classic BMW in Plano right off the Dallas North Tollway and Spring Creek. You really need to be there by 7:30am so that you can get a good parking spot. And by parking spot I mean your own section of grass (see below). The parking lot fills up with over 500 cars by 9am.

IMG_2608.jpg

JBG_8531.jpg

JBG_8390.jpg

JBG_8549.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Alright guys, Cars and Coffee is located at Classic BMW in Plano right off the Dallas North Tollway and Spring Creek. You really need to be there by 7:30am so that you can get a good parking spot.

I will be at the Starbucks on Preston just south of Spring Creek at about 6:45 for a beagle and Americano. Anyone else want a cup? Then we can INVADE as a group, CONVOYE! Hey rubber ducky 10-4! HAhahaaaaaaa. Boy am I old.

BDRAG

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be at the Starbucks on Preston just south of Spring Creek at about 6:45 for a beagle and Americano. Anyone else want a cup? Then we can INVADE as a group, CONVOYE! Hey rubber ducky 10-4! HAhahaaaaaaa. Boy am I old.

BDRAG

Plane worker you got your ears on?

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been the last 4 months with the Shelby but I will miss this one because I will be out at MSR for a track event. I have come to realize that if you have been once you have seen enough as the mass majority of the cars are the same every month. And now you have car clubs with their old ladies out there at 6am blocking off entire aisles like they own the place for their bondo'd 1985 IROC Camaro's, it's ridiculous and pathetic.

I would like to meet up with you local guys sometime though and put a face with a name. Anyone up for a meet up soon that doesn't involve C&C?

Tejas

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I have been the last 4 months with the Shelby but I will miss this one because I will be out at MSR for a track event. I have come to realize that if you have been once you have seen enough as the mass majority of the cars are the same every month. And now you have car clubs with their old ladies out there at 6am blocking off entire aisles like they own the place for their bondo'd 1985 IROC Camaro's, it's ridiculous and pathetic.

I would like to meet up with you local guys sometime though and put a face with a name. Anyone up for a meet up soon that doesn't involve C&C?

Tejas

Hey Tegas, I would love a monthly meet. I think a meet on the same day as C&C would be and easy date to remember, do a lunch after C & C maybe. If we make it on the first saturdays, those of us that want to still do C & C can and those that don't don't! Just come by for lunch wherever we decide as a standard spot.

I LOVE Micocina's and there is one on Preston road just east of the BMW dealer where C & C is held. We could just meet over there at whatever time works out for all. If we get to Mico's by 11:00am or so we can take over a row in the parking lot. It does fill up fast by 12:00 though.

We just need to get us all together a few times to hammer it out.

Good luck at the track..........

BDRAG