Desert Adventures…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fantastic! Love that scenery. I would have complained if I didn’t see the pups in a couple of the pics lol

Keep it going man!!!

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really nice great photos great times I’m sure.thanks for the share brings back memories. Played desert games 1970.-1976 so. Cal. To Ensenada to lake powel, to phoenix, to Vegas. Herds of wild horses very skinny tho. Could shoot sargarros at will hands up. U cacti.
Run down ghost borax mine in cal. Had wagons busted , iron kiln etc. now turned into museum. Hemit salton sea retirement city.
Baja 1000 pretty new right Parnelli Jones and big Olympic beer oly.
Worked at usnaval shipyard,Long Beach.everybody Lived for the weekend to get away and out of la.
Had 360 cc Kawasaki big horn enduro ,also a v w powered tube sand rail ,wheelie machine, big mud paddle rear tires. And street legal plated.
Buds had Manx manic, bultacos Honda scrambler and two more sand rails.
almost no rules or law. Boy Scouts used to find skeletons when venturing out( go figure)
Hot days. Cold nights c b radios,
Always careful no such a thing as emergency rescue your on your own don’t screw up. Our base vehicle I call it a vehicle was the ground pounder A oldsmobile tornado ( front wheel drive) cut off past front seats and mated to a airstream like 16 ft. travel trailer, shipyard built creation. Vietnam still on. It worked drove ok I only rode in it. Great and wild times long gone like running out of firewood. Thanks again and I’m sure you could top all this.
Ps: no cameras except occasional Polaroid.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@John M Pictures are great, you have real eye for scenery and composition in your shots. Hope to run into you out there one of these days. Keep it up, i don't certainly don't mind the waayy too many photos.