Denied warranty service for a few items on new Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
speaking of insults, it's not nice to call us jackasses to your Facebook friends.

OP
OP
W

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some states have REALLY good "Lemon-Laws".... A friend of mine had issues like your's and *********** to the dealer that he was pursuing the Lemon Law here in Arizona and all of a sudden it was in the shop and fixed within a week. In Arizona I believe you have 2 years or 24,000 miles. Just a thought...

Thanks. These issues are not lemon law issues in my eyes. This was a simple issue of the dealers not wanting to fix a couple issues that in fact are factory QC issues. Only a few hundred miles on the truck and guess I didn't notice beforehand, ironically. Thanks again.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Body shop manager just called. They are going to fix the arches, as he found one of the fronts out too. He apologized and said he believes its the way it was assembled at the factory. He said the doors do appear out a tad but he'd recommend I don't adjust, warranty or not. He also said for you naysayers he said the wheel moldings don't generally pop out on their own and thinks the line worker in Dearborn did his pop pop pop of the fender plugs and a few just didn't take properly in the 10 seconds that worker has to put em on. Makes sense.

Good news is this issue is mostly resolved and I won't have to be subject to the many insults I've received here. Thanks to the one or two of you that took the time to try and help me nicely.

Trust me when I say you received the insults, they are just waiting for you to pull out your wallet.

I bet they were on the ground laughing when you said you said the interweb was picking on you

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. These issues are not lemon law issues in my eyes. This was a simple issue of the dealers not wanting to fix a couple issues that in fact are factory QC issues. Only a few hundred miles on the truck and guess I didn't notice beforehand, ironically. Thanks again.

I hear ya... my buddy wasn't going to part with his car either but sometimes mentioning (almost a threat) can get people's attention and get things fixed quickly. When I have serious issues with airplane maintenance I like to send an email and CC' all the high-ups. Amazing how fast a mechanic will turn a wrench when the CEO of the company is attached to the email... A little bully but works like a charm.

Hope it all works out for you... frustrating for sure... especially with the money and wait we are putting into these things.

OP
OP
W

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a moot point now but here's a pic of one of the doors I'm referring to. Sorry it's rotated, not sure why as it's straight on my phone.

Attachments

• IMG_2183.jpg
    IMG_2183.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 96

SoCalHusker

Reaction score
Wassy, you initial post set yourself up to be criticized. Who fkn cares if you have purchased 200 cars in 33 years! Sucked 15 dks last week or what ever you wrote on those 10 pages.
This is a Raptor forum. Post your successes, concerns, or questions with your current Raptor and wait for feedback.

Aaron and others will help you or fk with you!
I shouldn't tell you this as I find it as great humor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wassy. I would think you would be a little more understanding after buying 200 some cars and surely have some better connections to remedy issues on a new car. Something seems off with this and you are way to argumentative. Very happy you are getting these fixes I hope this puts an end to this