Decals on Agate Black truck different? (UPDATE)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dgt1031

Reaction score
Is the color or finish of the decals any different on the black raptors? I just bought an Agate black raptor and am looking to buy some decals online....I was told the finish is different on the decals for the black trucks...Is that true? I dont want to get the wrong ones.

Thanks.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the color or finish of the decals any different on the black raptors? I just bought an Agate black raptor and am looking to buy some decals online....I was told the finish is different on the decals for the black trucks...Is that true? I dont want to get the wrong ones.

Thanks.
I'm pretty sure whoever said that is correct. Best thing to do would be a Google images search of 19's in agate and a different color and compare but they were different in '17 & '18 from what I remember.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a previous thread on here that shows the difference if you dig into the forum deep enough.

OP
OP
Dgt1031

Dgt1031

Reaction score
Found it....For black trucks, the part includes the word "MICA"......In fact, the black trucks have different decals!

OP
OP
Dgt1031

Dgt1031

Reaction score
Update: The 2019 decals are the same for all color trucks....
This is a brand new set of OEM Genuine Ford Parts Raptor Hood decals. You will receive both the RH & LH sides.

Black and Silver in Color. These are used on all Raptor exterior paint colors.