Deberti Fenders/Bedsides installed Custom Roti's w/ 40" Nitto's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think this truck should be awesome in the snow. There you go, it’s more than looks now lol

Unless you store it in the winter months.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's like having a beautiful model for a girlfriend that won't have sex with you....LOL...celibate street queen

Listen he has the street to drive her on. So I wouldn’t say she won’t put out. She just won’t do this or that Lol. I’m sure you had a few gf’s along the way that didn’t like this or that.

OP
OP
Carl Fantauzzo
Reaction score
I think this truck should be awesome in the snow. There you go, it’s more than looks now lol

Unless you store it in the winter months.
She'll see plenty of snow here in Western NY! [emoji3063]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carl,
How much of the inner front fender was modified so it doesn't have any contact?

OP
OP
Carl Fantauzzo
Reaction score
Carl,
How much of the inner front fender was modified so it doesn't have any contact?
Even with the deberti fenders there was some additional "shaving" done to avoid rubbing. New Inner fender walls had to be fabricated once new fenders were installed.

OP
OP
Carl Fantauzzo
Reaction score
How much power loss have you experienced with the 40s? Also, any issues with stopping distance?
Haven't noticed any stopping issues, and I have the Cobb stage 2 installed running 93 octane tune so it's hard to tell. Next step will be re gearing to avoid any potential long term issues

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen he has the street to drive her on. So I wouldn’t say she won’t put out. She just won’t do this or that Lol. I’m sure you had a few gf’s along the way that didn’t like this or that.

Yeah I did. They were, Chevy, Dodge and GMC. I bought the Ford Raptor cause she'll do anything I ask her to do...LOL