Deberti Fenders/Bedsides installed Custom Roti's w/ 40" Nitto's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my dreams is to do exactly this to my truck but I cry over the cost of throwing long travel suspension. I love the looks of your ride but I'm a guy about function with looks coming in a close 2nd. I was torn you commenting that it's a street queen. Are you planning on throwing in long travel suspension?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
long travel would be another 15k and that carbon would not fair well in the wild.

BUT it does look bad ass!

One of my dreams is to do exactly this to my truck but I cry over the cost of throwing long travel suspension. I love the looks of your ride but I'm a guy about function with looks coming in a close 2nd. I was torn you commenting that it's a street queen. Are you planning on throwing in long travel suspension?

OP
OP
Carl Fantauzzo
Reaction score

Not planning on LT since I won't be off roading!