Dearborn Update(Pics). Appears to be movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks! I will be in the area on Friday unless the boss changes my assignment for work, I belive I have a LF on the lot so I wonder how secure the lot is, can I walk around to take a few pics or do they monitor the lot?
They do have security that will run you off, but you can take pictures from outside of the lot. You will not be allowed to walk the lot.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 3325616 months after placing my order, I finally got my truck today. And my goodness, it was well worth the wait. The truck has an incredible presence and stance when you see it in person. Pictures of the interior or exterior don’t do it justice. I’m only saying this as a reminder to those who are discouraged or frustrated, because I felt exactly the same way.
Truck looks great ! I ordered same truck LFG , 37 , graphics . Mine is on chip hold

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's just an old aerial pic he's using to show where he was standing. Not the current state of the lot.

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Boys.... We have movement, lots of movement in fact :) I am happy to report all the raptors at this lot are now back at the factory or shipped. The lot is empty, so that's got to be a good sign.

See the photo below. Sorry, it's not the best view, but security was watching me, the lot just across the street was full of trucks but no raptors, they are just platinum trucks and XLT/lariat Type trucks.

I walked up the hill and the entire lot is empty.

IMG_2278.JPG

venomgen3

Reaction score
Well Boys.... We have movement, lots of movement in fact :) I am happy to report all the raptors at this lot are now back at the factory or shipped. The lot is empty, so that's got to be a good sign.

See the photo below. Sorry, it's not the best view, but security was watching me, the lot just across the street was full of trucks but no raptors, they are just platinum trucks and XLT/lariat Type trucks.

I walked up the hill and the entire lot is empty.

View attachment 333286
Dude that’s awesome!!! Glad you made it! Thank you for following thru!