Dearborn Update(Pics). Appears to be movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 3325616 months after placing my order, I finally got my truck today. And my goodness, it was well worth the wait. The truck has an incredible presence and stance when you see it in person. Pictures of the interior or exterior don’t do it justice. I’m only saying this as a reminder to those who are discouraged or frustrated, because I felt exactly the same way.
Beautiful truck, looks stunning! Are the rigid fog lights wired to the upfitter switches? Or they are on the light dial switch?

Bugzuki

Reaction score
6 months after placing my order, I finally got my truck today. And my goodness, it was well worth the wait. The truck has an incredible presence and stance when you see it in person. Pictures of the interior or exterior don’t do it justice. I’m only saying this as a reminder to those who are discouraged or frustrated, because I felt exactly the same way.
You should back into the garage and then put a ramp in the driveway. That way you can start every trip with a little fun by doing a loud burnout on that shiny floor and then catch some nice air. It would be perfect.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently there are a lot in Flat Rock as well. Still should be representative of movement.
My truck went to flat rock 11/24 and was completed 12/4.
It’s been marked as shipped but last time I checked (last Monday) it was still at the lot there. Eta is 12/22

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
550 Town Center Dr, Dearborn, MI 48126
thanks! I will be in the area on Friday unless the boss changes my assignment for work, I belive I have a LF on the lot so I wonder how secure the lot is, can I walk around to take a few pics or do they monitor the lot?