Dearborn Update(Pics). Appears to be movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jpro39

Reaction score
Reached out to my dealer and he was able to provide some additional info. My truck left parking lot purgatory to hopefully a better purgatory. Truck was moved 11/24 from Dearborn to the Mustang Plant in Flat Rock. Being told that's where post production work gets done so maybe that means chips will be installed.
Further details shows the end date of this phase being the 1/9/22 date, so that means a Feb delivery I guess.
That’s an awful timeline. I was hoping for a December delivery. Ford has to discount these considering everyone is going to be taking delivery of a ‘21 in ‘22

Jpro39

Reaction score
Mine was 12/31 as of this morning, now 12/18. Dealer confirmed, but also still shows ship hold.
Where are you getting the date from. On the ford site I’m still getting the truck is not available for tracking message.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you getting the date from. On the ford site I’m still getting the truck is not available for tracking message.
Mach E tracker or F150 tracker pages.
I haven’t gotten fords tracker to work since mid November

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s an awful timeline. I was hoping for a December delivery. Ford has to discount these considering everyone is going to be taking delivery of a ‘21 in ‘22
It is a terrible timeline.
I will broach the subject with my dealer who has been fair but I don’t think I’m getting a discount. I’m getting it at msrp and I think in their view that’s already a discount.
Question is, what to do if 22’s arrive before my 21.

RaptorBoost

Reaction score
Yhh they definitely should discount the 2021 trucks that will be delivered in 2022, they wont though as they know people will buy them regardless and honestly they dont care but they should for delivering last year trucks in the new year

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why? if there are no 2022's on the lot when it arrives nobody cares. and i will tell you there wont be any 2022 raptors delivered much before feb or march. to think otherwise is foolhardy. the 2022 guys are at where we all were back in july. do we think somehow the supply chain fairy waved her wand and made everything better up in dearborn?

capTK

Reaction score
I was until yesterday afternoon. My ETA was bumped to 1/2/22. Will admit, its pretty ****** of Ford to not prioritize missing parts for vehicles based on blend dates. I will bet there are guys on here that their trucks were built after mine and they'll receive it before me.
I wouldn’t mind them prioritizing based on order dates not blend dates. Group of us 6/10 guys got pushed for months and have later blend dates even with allotments. Hoping we all see them soon.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind them prioritizing based on order dates not blend dates. Group of us 6/10 guys got pushed for months and have later blend dates even with allotments. Hoping we all see them soon.
I agree. I ordered on 6/10 & the order went in when WBDO opened on 6/17. I got bumped around from August to end of Sept.