Dearborn Update(Pics). Appears to be movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
What I've learned during this process of buying a new truck from Ford..

Ford Performance: Overall unreliable
Ford Tracker: Hardly works, not reliable
Dealership: Can only tell you what the zone rep sees
Zone Rep: see Ford Tracker and Ford Performance
Person named James D in a Ford Raptor Form: God.
This cannot be true. They have been given a gift basket. They should be all hands on deck.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The most positive thing I saw was at least 5 people going to different trucks and opening them as well as checking VINs. There could actually be a system in place boys! Also, a different portion of the lot definitely had less trucks from last time I was there but I couldn’t stop and take pics.
Did you see if they have a printout from the order tracking page on this site?

"He posts on FRF, skip this one. This one's not on the list, let's get it finished. Here's another FRF poster's, leave it."

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@James D the screenshot from the dealer seems to confirm it is in one of those lots! My last call to Jeremy indicated a delivery date of 12/25-12/31 similar to what you are showing. My concern is getting it in 2021 for tax purposes, but big difference from getting it during that time in Michigan vs in Texas.... I imagine adding 3-4 weeks of transit time to get here. So, I am hoping YOURS will arrive in the next few days, and with the 3-4 weeks of transit, MINE shows up before end of year... and I can zip over the 200 miles to H-town to pick it up in 2021!
In regards to transit time, mine was built 10/8 and delivered 10/19 to Fredericksburg Tx.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In regards to transit time, mine was built 10/8 and delivered 10/19 to Fredericksburg Tx.
@WestTXRaptor6 I must have just gotten in at the right time for the delays... what type did you get? 37 package? Yours must have been one of the last out of the corral before they shut the gates.... However, I am encouraged by that delivery timeline. Hopefully Houston is even faster at getting them than Fredericksburg! I assume it had to be Rail to some point, then truck from there?

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@WestTXRaptor6 I must have just gotten in at the right time for the delays... what type did you get? 37 package? Yours must have been one of the last out of the corral before they shut the gates.... However, I am encouraged by that delivery timeline. Hopefully Houston is even faster at getting them than Fredericksburg! I assume it had to be Rail to some point, then truck from there?
I guess so. 35 package. Was rail and then convoy. Hope you get yours soon.