dear ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, well, I have a gun, but not a handgun. And it's illegal to carry handguns up here unless your driving to the shooting range, or back home from one.

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry 6.2 This doesn't count: :ROFLJest:

hello-kitty-xm8.jpg

Hahahaha well aint you funny.

Naw I got my grandpas old .22
Well, tis the families technically.

I wanna get my gun license and get one of these things.

CZ_858_TACTICAL.png

OP
OP
R

rjklein4470

Reaction score
Are you ******* serious? Who the **** do you think you are? This has been discussed over and over again. How about this since your shit a lazy ************* I'll search the thread for you.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f10/carjacker-zombie-apocalypse-mod-9472/

All the info you want is in there.

I have read that post before, but you will notice he bolted his gun to the side of the center console, i was wanting it hidden. Do us a favor move out of your mom's basement and pack up your train set while you are at it.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have read that post before, but you will notice he bolted his gun to the side of the center console, i was wanting it hidden. Do us a favor move out of your mom's basement and pack up your train set while you are at it.

Your 5th grade response is not amusing but I guess thats the you could do since you can't get anything good from my profile.

nowthen

Reaction score

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-- Mark Twain