Dealership w/o markups, allocation & deposit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can definitely find dealers that will sell a gen 3 Raptor for MSRP already. Friend of mine found two of them without too much difficulty and one had the exact truck he wanted.

MSRP, yes, he asked about below MSRP/invoice. IMO, The only way that happens is you know someone like the dealership owner is your daddy or you are the son of the secretary that is blowing the owner.

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP, yes, he asked about below MSRP/invoice. IMO, The only way that happens is you know someone like the dealership owner is your daddy or you are the son of the secretary that is blowing the owner.
Appreciate the reply. MSRP would be good and I’m obviously late to the party. Maybe over the course of a few months I’ll find my timing to be better and be able to locate a store that will sell at MSRP.

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aside from the screen, is there much of a difference across the Gen 2 and the 2021s? The ADM is an absurd thing but folks pay it so they win - capitalism

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aside from the screen, is there much of a difference across the Gen 2 and the 2021s? The ADM is an absurd thing but folks pay it so they win - capitalism
Suspension, tech, 37s…not really. Oh, and shocks if you had a 17 or 18 but I’ll say no difference at all. Coming from a 17 btw.

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suspension, tech, 37s…not really. Oh, and shocks if you had a 17 or 18 but I’ll say no difference at all. Coming from a 17 btw.
Thank you - seems like a well cared for Gen 2 at a reasonable price is a better option since it’s 80-85% the same (if not more) and no real performance upgrades that the average user may even recognize.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you - seems like a well cared for Gen 2 at a reasonable price is a better option since it’s 80-85% the same (if not more) and no real performance upgrades that the average user may even recognize.
Was kinda being facetious a smidge! But as you stated to the average user, it’s just a Raptor. Coming from a 17, I can feel the difference as several others have stated in the short amount of time we‘ve had with the truck. I’ll gladly pay a “reasonable price“ for that 15-20% difference on a Gen 3. That’s just me though.