Dealership w/o markups, allocation & deposit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was kinda being facetious a smidge! But as you stated to the average user, it’s just a Raptor. Coming from a 17, I can feel the difference as several others have stated in the short amount of time we‘ve had with the truck. I’ll gladly pay a “reasonable price“ for that 15-20% difference on a Gen 3. That’s just me though.
Gotcha. I had a 2014 and some OBS Powerstrokes so I’m sure a ‘18 or ‘20 will be a great improvement and $15K-$30K less.

996GT3

Reaction score
I found an allocation at MSRP this week but it took quite a bit of work. I reached out to 50+ dealers, the majority of which were $10-15K over MSRP. I found a couple of dealers with allocations remaining at $4k over but none lower.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found an allocation at MSRP this week but it took quite a bit of work. I reached out to 50+ dealers, the majority of which were $10-15K over MSRP. I found a couple of dealers with allocations remaining at $4k over but none lower.
Your work & patience paid off. Hats off to you Sir!

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will do my best to emulate your process and success. Have a great evening!

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the deal at Richmond Ford seems to have been simply a one off as I was told they are selling at $10K over MSRP.

Sent them build at $78+K but won’t do a deal. Keeping up the effort to find one dealer willing to take my money at MSRP
Richmond Ford VA - are straight shooters.
Ask for Chris Burnett.
Honest, always called me back or emailed. Up front about how many allocations they had. Second Raptor I have bought from them.
2022 Raptor build date 11/29/2021