Dealership w/o markups, allocation & deposit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread drifted, so anyone aware of any dealerships in the US selling Below MSRP / at invoice?

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I can get a TRX $9771 below MSRP (got a build quote out of KY) so was curious about Ford. Apples and oranges I know but while a Ram dealer in San Diego has a used TRX at $40K ADM ($132000) was curious about a Raptor order.

Thank you.

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kentucky?

I am talking dealers in the US rofl
Touché, as an Indiana grad, couldn’t agree more . Anyway, Raptor, A Lariat V8 with a Roush super charger on it? TRX? What a first world dilemma. Love the look of the Raptor but took a drive in a Roush equipped V8 lariat, if it was a 2021 I’d have bought it….insane.

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Richmond Ford VA - are straight shooters.
Ask for Chris Burnett.
Honest, always called me back or emailed. Up front about how many allocations they had. Second Raptor I have bought from them.
2022 Raptor build date 11/29/2021

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you cant get a Camry below MSRP, unless you own a dealership, I'm going to say, no.
You can definitely find dealers that will sell a gen 3 Raptor for MSRP already. Friend of mine found two of them without too much difficulty and one had the exact truck he wanted.

jpl291

Reaction score
I concur there are dealers out there that are selling msrp. I found two from calling around. One sold their allocations before I got there. The other I was able to snag their last one.

Remember which dealers where selling at msrp and make them your dealer going forward when things return to some normalcy. If they are stand up about their pricing they are probably truthful about service repairs etc.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remember which dealers where selling at msrp and make them your dealer going forward when things return to some normalcy. If they are stand up about their pricing they are probably truthful about service repairs etc.
I totally agree. A few months ago I drove my '19 Raptor to my closest Ford dealer to take delivery of my '21 Edge. I casually asked about ordering a gen 3 Raptor for MSRP and offered to put down a deposit immediately, and the owner of the dealer looked me right in the eye and told me there was a $10k ADM.

I mean, who does that? Within five minutes of signing paperwork for a brand new car, I offered to buy an $80k car for sticker price and the dealership owner basically laughed in my face. Especially weird when my trade is a '19 with every option and I was willing to trade it immediately and wait for the new one.