Dealers Selling at MSRP Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of misinformation out there or positioning. At the end of the day, 37s fit on 35s have been driven really hard and jumped to prove it. If you want to order factory 37s and blue leather seats for 8k more vs investing that money with people like SVC, RPG etc who could really improve the off-road performance of your truck, that is your call. The 37 package is a great package for many. I wouldn't say the trucks at the same money aren't equally capable because that is not true-I would def give the advantage to the 35 package with 8k, BTW, the full-size spare fits but likely a bedack with two spares is a better call if you are that serious an off-roader.

All of that said, look at the Gen 2 and Gen 1 builds that have been done on this site with serious kits on them that are WAAAY more capable than any Gen 3 with the 37 package.
With the 22 changes, my 35 build (graphics, decals), the 37 pack was only like 2k more. The package is $5250 but includes wheels and decals. That was my thinking when I decided to go 37 from the factory

mglus

Reaction score
Anyone remotely close to MSRP in FL? Or SE US? Best I’ve found is $5k ADM but doubt they have real allocations

joeldubois1

Reaction score
2022 at MSRP just ordered at Brighton Ford in Colorado. All the other Denver/Front Range dealers want $10-15K over. If you want to order one, contact Kyle Gardner at 303-659-3434 and tell Kyle, Joel DuBois sent you. It will be a few months but worth it for $10k savings.

Teghogh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2022 at MSRP just ordered at Brighton Ford in Colorado. All the other Denver/Front Range dealers want $10-15K over. If you want to order one, contact Kyle Gardner at 303-659-3434 and tell Kyle, Joel DuBois sent you. It will be a few months but worth it for $10k savings.
Do you know if they have allocations?

joeldubois1

Reaction score
I spoke with one of the owners and he claimed they have plenty of them. I got an email this morning from Ford congratulating me for my order so that seems like a good sign.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Parkway Ford in Winston Salem NC. All allocations as of now filled but stay in contact
Chris Hess 336-769-6528

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with one of the owners and he claimed they have plenty of them. I got an email this morning from Ford congratulating me for my order so that seems like a good sign.
They do not have allocations. I placed an order with them last night and "Kenneth" followed up with me on text message this morning. He told me they have no further allocations for 2022 but that "we get more over time" and it may take a year for the order to get filled. He also stated that they charge MSRP + a D&H fee of $589.50.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do not have allocations. I placed an order with them last night and "Kenneth" followed up with me on text message this morning. He told me they have no further allocations for 2022 but that "we get more over time" and it may take a year for the order to get filled. He also stated that they charge MSRP + a D&H fee of $589.50.
What I find crazy about the allocation thing is, as of right now there are no builds Even scheduled for March yet. How and the heck are all the allocations across the country taken? I was under the impression that they were doing allocations monthly for 22 instead of all in one bunch