DEALERS Post Here - MSRP 17'+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind an avalanche screw, beadlocks, cf, no graphics for msrp or less if anyone knows of any. Also open to the 18 in leadfoot , beadlocks, cf, no graphics but loaded otherwise for msrp or less.

Hard to pay $300 over invoice on last 4 raptors just to get back to msrp or even 5-10k over msrp.

Thanks

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We sold our 18 Leadfoot Supercrew today to a raptor forum member hope he enjoys it. Still have a 18 oxford white 802a supercrew available at msrp. Can send pics and window sticker to your phone or email.

FCR61

Reaction score
Pics any different than what is on the dealership website?
Currently searching for an AG '17 but looking more and more that Oxford will be the color I get.
Thanks for your time.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2018 Oxford White Supercrew
802A Beadlocks
$70,815 List Price being sold at MSRP
Vehicle is in philly but we can ship anywhere in the country. PM if interested

image98

Reaction score
Anyone in So Cal area try Penske Ford in San Diego got my 18 at MSRP

I called them back in June. Good people, but I was told that there was a wait list of about 20 buyers in front of me so it was going to be a long wait before I would actually take delivery of a vehicle through them.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called them back in June. Good people, but I was told that there was a wait list of about 20 buyers in front of me so it was going to be a long wait before I would actually take delivery of a vehicle through them.

Yea I did not order one from them. I just kept bugging weekly until one fell through on an order and I snatched it up as soon as he called me. Did not have a choice of what the truck was but it was basically what I had wanted. I was flexible on the exterior color and I ended up with a black truck. As long as it was a SCREW with the 802A and Tech package I was cool with it.

I had placed an order with Jim Burke in Bakersfield for what I exactly wanted but the 3-4 month wait plus $2500 over sticker I cancelled that order and went with Penske.

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keller ford in California has a black 17 at msrp
Ask for Matt
Tell them eric sent you

Last edited: