Dealer Prep?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I let the dealer do whatever dealers do to a new vehicle. Then I drove it 300 miles home from the dealership in mid February, it was pretty nasty looking by the time I got home. Got the Raptor cleaned up the next day and tried out a new wax product from Meguiar's. The next morning I parked it on main street while I went to the local diner for breakfast. When I returned to my truck I noticed that some lowlife bottom dwelling shit eating scumbag had placed their foot on the front of the driverside running board and scraped the sole of their shoe across the bottom front corner of the door leaving me with four deep scratches 2-5 inches in length. Then before the week was over another stellar example of humanity keyed the driver door and put another 6 inch scratch in it. I try to keep the truck looking nice but shit is going to happen beyond my control so I try not to fret about it to much.

OP
OP
ductedrocket

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I let the dealer do whatever dealers do to a new vehicle. Then I drove it 300 miles home from the dealership in mid February, it was pretty nasty looking by the time I got home. Got the Raptor cleaned up the next day and tried out a new wax product from Meguiar's. The next morning I parked it on main street while I went to the local diner for breakfast. When I returned to my truck I noticed that some lowlife bottom dwelling shit eating scumbag had placed their foot on the front of the driverside running board and scraped the sole of their shoe across the bottom front corner of the door leaving me with four deep scratches 2-5 inches in length. Then before the week was over another stellar example of humanity keyed the driver door and put another 6 inch scratch in it. I try to keep the truck looking nice but shit is going to happen beyond my control so I try not to fret about it to much.

I would find it hard to keep my cool in that situation. I really dislike people who do stuff like that.