Dealer new vehicle gas tank fill-up

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the old saying goes; nothing is free. We paid for the full tank. Premium or not. We paid. It sure feels better when we think we negotiated and got a deal or something we think others may not have. I know I feel that way until I really think about it. Then I just picture the salesman and manager rolling hundreds from my wallet tossing them on the desk and laughing.

I don't care. I wanted a Raptor and I'm in it and loving it. I did by the way get a full premium fill up. I really worked them over for it too. Ha

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I alway Fill my Customers Raptors and GT500's with Premium.
A Dealer should have no problem with it, if you ask. MOST detail guys, just don't think about it.

randy

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

If I were to guess, filling the tank, is just something that we've come to expect. As for the "fuel charge", I believe that's for the fuel required to get your truck to the dealership (truck, train, etc, they all run on fuel). I may be wrong.

What? The $1195 Destination and Delivery doesn't cover gas? Personally that charge is getting way too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

just flush the crap out with :e30: when you're next tank.

What's E30?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's up to the sails man or woman to gas it up. tell them thanks if they do all they want is your business next time too.