dealer allocation on retail orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Canada may be all together different but orders are still open for 12s and if 11s are on the lots it's only because they are asking way to much over msrp.
Invoice is dealer price without hold backs msrp is what they want to get.

I think 11's are sitting and 12's are selling because of all the changes and improvement the 12's were given.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have done a lot of searches and if there are many leftover 11s,I'm not seeing them below msrp, few that I have seen have also been demo units also.

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done a lot of searches and if there are many leftover 11s,I'm not seeing them below msrp, few that I have seen have also been demo units also.

I was looking at autotrader today and there are a few 2011's left below MSRP. They don't have all the "cool guy mods" though

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 12's are worth the extra $1000.00 that they cost over the 11's plus the 11's even though they are new have depreciated being one year older, and they are dated with the old style rims and decals

Trashauler

Reaction score
I guess I was wrong in thinking I could find a Raptor to my liking on a dealer lot. Now I have to think about putting in an order. I had no clue how big of a demand there was for these trucks. They are badd ass though.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what you get they are worth every penny.just be glad ford didn't hold #s in the 3-5000 range or we would be looking at 75,000$ trucks.