Damnit..I want BluRay in my truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Why do you want Blu-Ray? Just to use your existing library of movies? You're going to need a much better display than is typically available for in-vehicle entertainment to make it matter.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Droid said:
Why do you want Blu-Ray? Just to use your existing library of movies? You're going to need a much better display than is typically available for in-vehicle entertainment to make it matter.

True, but at least you'd get to watch it without having to buy the DVD or do the illegal thing

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It's only illegal if you get caught!

I got caught once, I was downloading a video game and my internets got shut down. So of course I call the cable company. They tell me basically this; "You got caught illegally downloading software. The Software company wanted us to give them your name, but we value our customers' privacy, so we will never do that. That being said, get caught again and we're shutting off your internet permanently."

I thought it was fair. So I just got a little more careful about how I did it, knowing that the worst that could happen is I'd have to switch to DSL.:birgits_tiredcoffee

Banned
Reaction score
Haha damn they actually shut it off? They're way more strict down there I suppose. I got caught 3 times so far, all we get is an email stating that it's against copy right bla bla bla and next time Internet will be cut. Hasn't happened yet lol. I know up here downloading music is legal as long as you don't copy and sell it for profit. Unless they changed it.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I usually do most of my music downloading while I'm out in Afghanistan on my 3G stick. Nobody is going to try to sue a dude downloading music off of afghan internet.

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha so true.

Back on topic, just throw a ps3 in the truck, hook it up to the screen, boom bluray player and video games!