dallas dealer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IT8NTEZ

Reaction score
I realize this is about service but a good dealer tends to have good sales and service. This requires good: people, organization, and ethics.

I’ve listened to this guy for years on the radio (KLIF) and only recommends dealers that he knows and trusts.

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize this is about service but a good dealer tends to have good sales and service. This requires good: people, organization, and ethics.

I’ve listened to this guy for years on the radio (KLIF) and only recommends dealers that he knows and trusts.

And who would he know and trust that is a Ford dealer that would be good to work on Raptors?

84 Sheepdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And who would he know and trust that is a Ford dealer that would be good to work on Raptors?
His website lists Southwest Ford in Weatherford and Platinum Ford which I believe is in Terrell. Neither of those are really close to Dallas in my opinion though (both are over an hour from me). I've dealt with several other dealers for other manufacturers that are on that list and would agree they are very good. As mentioned earlier, I highly recommend Five Star Ford if you are looking for someone closer. They took care of several warranty issues for me promptly (one of which North Central Ford denied).