Custom Embroidered leather Headrests and Console Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Doing a build for project silvertip! I'll keep you guys posted... I think you guys are gonna love this build.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

scubasteve

Reaction score
I think it is great that a high school student has the entrepreneur to do such a great job on a project like this. This is the kind of stuff that made America great! Soon as my 14 arrives I will have some for you to do! Thanks for the great work!

Tautog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lid covers

Doing a build for project silvertip! I'll keep you guys posted... I think you guys are gonna love this build.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I just got rid of my raptor and got a new f250 diesel, I'd like a custom cover and headrest done. Can you give me a couple ideas since you are so creative?

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I have gotten so many good reviews and responses out of these. I plan to be doing this until I go off to college in 2 years. Hopefully it will help me along the way to get into college and drive back and forth from Auburn to see my parents and friends. I really appreciate the purchases guys.

Give me a call or text me anytime to discuss anything and everything about my products.

Have a great day guys![/QUOTE]

War Damn Eagle! I may be buying something from you

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
im gonna give you a buzz- I want one!!

PM replied!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

I think it is great that a high school student has the entrepreneur to do such a great job on a project like this. This is the kind of stuff that made America great! Soon as my 14 arrives I will have some for you to do! Thanks for the great work!

Thanks so much buddy! Means a lot to me!

I would be glad to fix you up with a console cover and headrests!

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

I just got rid of my raptor and got a new f250 diesel, I'd like a custom cover and headrest done. Can you give me a couple ideas since you are so creative?

Can do!

How about f-250 pretty big in a color scheme to match the outside of the truck?

Then under it put "superduty" in smaller letters all caps?

Sound like a plan?

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

I'm glad I have gotten so many good reviews and responses out of these. I plan to be doing this until I go off to college in 2 years. Hopefully it will help me along the way to get into college and drive back and forth from Auburn to see my parents and friends. I really appreciate the purchases guys.

Give me a call or text me anytime to discuss anything and everything about my products.

Have a great day guys!

War Damn Eagle! I may be buying something from you[/QUOTE]

War damn eagle! Thanks buddy! I deeply appreciate your interest!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Hey guys, Here is a very specialized cover I embroidered and wrapped!
uvepy5a3.jpg
ete4epy9.jpg
Also did his headrests
8equna5e.jpg
If you would like the raptor on your lid, just tell me! It is already digitized so I will only have to charge for embroidery.

Thanks guys and Merry Christmas!

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Detail-u6e6uda6.jpg

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Looking like I'll be shipping my headrests your way soon. While I'm digging the Raptor SVT on it, but thinking maybe a simple SVT would be easier? Have any pictures?

I'll drop an email about a setup fee, considering getting my wife's front 2 done too maybe.

Thanks for this service, I was thinking about this today on way to work!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Silvertip build is in progress!
qe7e2yza.jpg
Front headrests
2atedasy.jpg
This goes on the middle rear headrest
4abegebu.jpg