Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
They only go in one way, they have to be all the way out to get the wwheel on. Vince has explained over and over about methods tolerances, some of them stick out. I am still very happy with them!

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So pretty!
20150302_121738.jpg

I really like the way the center cap sticks out on these. I think the flush mount looks weird with the lug nuts protruding so far out. I have the Method Double Standards also. What thickness did you get?

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They only go in one way, they have to be all the way out to get the wwheel on. Vince has explained over and over about methods tolerances, some of them stick out. I am still very happy with them!

My bad, I didn't read his posts over and over again explaining the tolerances. Wish I had known that prior to ordering mine as I prefer that mine don't stick out. We shall see.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad, I didn't read his posts over and over again explaining the tolerances. Wish I had known that prior to ordering mine as I prefer that mine don't stick out. We shall see.

If yours stick out, PM me and I may buy them from you, unless they're some weird color combination like green and purple or some nonsense like that. I'm looking for black with SVT in silver.

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If yours stick out, PM me and I may buy them from you, unless they're some weird color combination like green and purple or some nonsense like that. I'm looking for black with SVT in silver.

Ok, will do. I ordered a set of the black on black. I sure hope they don't stick out but if they do I will give you a shout.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You will need to buy his wheels not his caps if you want that. Vince's caps are all the same depth, its the method wheel tolerances that vary wheel to wheel.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that the 17" Methods are either 30.5mm or 34.9mm deep. Additionally, the NVs all tend to be 30.5mm, but all others vary from wheel to wheel, or batch to batch. I guess it would even be possible to have mismatched wheels. What I'm saying is that it doesn't bother me to have 34.9mm caps even though my wheels might be 30.5mm because I like how they look sticking out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.