Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertEagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys so i received quite a bit of emails to get going again. so i am going to place order on monday. spots sell out fast so, make sure you shoot me an email if you want in on this run. [email protected]. the guys that expressed interest in getting in on this round i will be sending out paypal invoices soon. thanks. just a reminder the caps take 6-8 weeks to get to me then i ship them out to you as soon I get them. cost of the caps is $220 shipped in the us, canada is $250. you can send me a money order or if you want to use paypal i will add the paypal service fee to your invoice. please don't just make a payment as the invoices keep everything totaled up correctly. there will only be 4 tall sets (34.9mm tall for double standards, 18's and 20's) and 6 black on black svt sets. those sell fast. the remainder of the caps will be either plain black, engraved svt ,or custom engraving is available for an extra charge.....sorry guys machinist charges extra for anything other than svt. if you want a custom logo, we need a dxf file sized the way you want it to look in a 94 mm circle. again there are 2 sizes. 30.5 mm which is a perfect flush fitting for 17 nv and mesh wheels. some standards they are flush, some they are a little too tall by a mm or two. there double standards are also all over the place...some use the 30.5mm cap and others use the 34.9 mm cap. the 18's are the same story sometimes the short cap and sometimes the taller cap, and the 20's i believe they all need the taller cap. sooooo what I'm saying is anything other than 17 mesh or nv.....measure and determine if the cap will fit your needs. of all the powder coated caps sold i can honestly say everyone has been happy, even if the cap is a little taller and not flush. Compared to stockers these caps are a whole other level. if there is anything I've forgotten or that you need to ask please feel free to email me. again the wait is well worth it, and hopefully now without the holidays looming they may get completed sooner than later.....the caps hit 3 different manufacturers to come out the way they do...you will be impressed.

thanks

Awesome Vince! Count me in for a set of the black with the stainless SVT engraved for a set of 17'' Method NV's. Emailed you last week. You da man!

Scaryguy

Reaction score
ok guys so i received quite a bit of emails to get going again. so i am going to place order on monday. spots sell out fast so, make sure you shoot me an email if you want in on this run. [email protected]. the guys that expressed interest in getting in on this round i will be sending out paypal invoices soon. thanks. just a reminder the caps take 6-8 weeks to get to me then i ship them out to you as soon I get them. cost of the caps is $220 shipped in the us, canada is $250. you can send me a money order or if you want to use paypal i will add the paypal service fee to your invoice. please don't just make a payment as the invoices keep everything totaled up correctly. there will only be 4 tall sets (34.9mm tall for double standards, 18's and 20's) and 6 black on black svt sets. those sell fast. the remainder of the caps will be either plain black, engraved svt ,or custom engraving is available for an extra charge.....sorry guys machinist charges extra for anything other than svt. if you want a custom logo, we need a dxf file sized the way you want it to look in a 94 mm circle. again there are 2 sizes. 30.5 mm which is a perfect flush fitting for 17 nv and mesh wheels. some standards they are flush, some they are a little too tall by a mm or two. there double standards are also all over the place...some use the 30.5mm cap and others use the 34.9 mm cap. the 18's are the same story sometimes the short cap and sometimes the taller cap, and the 20's i believe they all need the taller cap. sooooo what I'm saying is anything other than 17 mesh or nv.....measure and determine if the cap will fit your needs. of all the powder coated caps sold i can honestly say everyone has been happy, even if the cap is a little taller and not flush. Compared to stockers these caps are a whole other level. if there is anything I've forgotten or that you need to ask please feel free to email me. again the wait is well worth it, and hopefully now without the holidays looming they may get completed sooner than later.....the caps hit 3 different manufacturers to come out the way they do...you will be impressed.

thanks

Email sent.

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score

thanks

Email sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.