Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
After seeing these Method wheels in person on some Raptors at Oceano Dunes I really like them. Looks like I will ordering some!

DevilSun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not really caps are cut in large runs and current run is almost here, when we designed the caps they were reduced to accommodate their powder coating to fit perfect in wheel, method wheels aren't powder coated in the hole and if it is its very minimal.

if and when they're is another run, not sure what machinist would charge me to do a one off set but only way to accommodate your newly coated wheels would be for you measure the diameter opening and make some accommodations from there.
Thanks for the response Vince, I'll have to see what I can do - I think it looks wrong with these stock center caps. Am tempted on the rim I *****'d to sand down the powdercoat in the center bore section to see what that takes and how they fit then. I'll figure something out and let you know either way.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys for grabbing last sets due to some cancellations. there's one last set of the taller version black with machined out svt. the caps measure 34.9 mm tall and were made for double standard 17's . and also some 18's or 20's of the mesh or the nv's. hope everyone received their sets by now and are happy with the product. again sorry for delays. the holidays really f'd up this run.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys so i received quite a bit of emails to get going again. so i am going to place order on monday. spots sell out fast so, make sure you shoot me an email if you want in on this run. [email protected]. the guys that expressed interest in getting in on this round i will be sending out paypal invoices soon. thanks. just a reminder the caps take 6-8 weeks to get to me then i ship them out to you as soon I get them. cost of the caps is $220 shipped in the us, canada is $250. you can send me a money order or if you want to use paypal i will add the paypal service fee to your invoice. please don't just make a payment as the invoices keep everything totaled up correctly. there will only be 4 tall sets (34.9mm tall for double standards, 18's and 20's) and 6 black on black svt sets. those sell fast. the remainder of the caps will be either plain black, engraved svt ,or custom engraving is available for an extra charge.....sorry guys machinist charges extra for anything other than svt. if you want a custom logo, we need a dxf file sized the way you want it to look in a 94 mm circle. again there are 2 sizes. 30.5 mm which is a perfect flush fitting for 17 nv and mesh wheels. some standards they are flush, some they are a little too tall by a mm or two. there double standards are also all over the place...some use the 30.5mm cap and others use the 34.9 mm cap. the 18's are the same story sometimes the short cap and sometimes the taller cap, and the 20's i believe they all need the taller cap. sooooo what I'm saying is anything other than 17 mesh or nv.....measure and determine if the cap will fit your needs. of all the powder coated caps sold i can honestly say everyone has been happy, even if the cap is a little taller and not flush. Compared to stockers these caps are a whole other level. if there is anything I've forgotten or that you need to ask please feel free to email me. again the wait is well worth it, and hopefully now without the holidays looming they may get completed sooner than later.....the caps hit 3 different manufacturers to come out the way they do...you will be impressed.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.