Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the caps sticking out a little with the tall lugs looks actually pretty good. i run short open lugs to go with my flush face caps.

personally on my truck 3 out of 4 sit close to flush and 1 is a little tall. My caps are manufactured in a precision fashion 1 at a time by a computer, and unfortunately the method street wheels are not. i know the more expensive method race wheels they custom cut are a lot different.

With that said a little update. caps have left powder coating and are in route to me. They still need engraving time when they get here, but black on black svt will ship out as soon as they arrive.

any of you guys looking for the taller version caps 34.9 mm .....theres a few spots left- they can be plain black no engraving or you can get them engraved svt on the black cap like the pics above.

regular sized caps 30.5 mm tall 1 set of black on black svt spots available

GVizzle

Reaction score
Looks good Landfill!

Where did you get the black bolts for the outter ring?

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will be too long. The stock bolts are m8 1.25 x6mm long You may get lucky and get an 8mm long bolt to fit especially if you use a washer but probably not a 10mm long bolt. Also, those allen cap bolts are just black and coated with oil. They'll rust bad on the wheels unless you paint or powdercoat all of them. In which case you may as well use the stock bolts and coat them black.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I posted in the Method thread as well - but from Amazon. I figured they would rust, but was hoping for the best.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only caps available are the taller version (35mm) available plain black or black with svt engraved. All others are sold out. Thanks. Email me if anyone wants to grab the taller caps. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.