Custom Bed Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
A friend of mine may start building these. He has built a few, including one for me. This is the original one. It's designed to hold a spare, a Stanley tool box, and a 50 quart Yeti. It is painted (not shown in pics). Tool box is included.

Price is $650 for local pickup in Southern California or at TRR13. I will add a 50 quart yeti for $270 (MSRP is $360).

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GLWS Trey. Sweet rack!

Fact of the matter is;

Anyone that plans on attending any of the various Raptor Runs around the country needs a rack!!!

Captain CABO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That rack is awesome! Would fuel jugs be able to fit between the Yeti and the spare?

Baja Jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That rack is awesome! Would fuel jugs be able to fit between the Yeti and the spare?

The tool box space is 16 X 23. 11 gallon dump cans are 11-12 inches in diameter.
2 dump cans would fit with room to spare. The floor of the rack is aluminum diamond plate. If the buyer wants anything customized let me know.
Jones

Captain CABO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tool box space is 16 X 23. 11 gallon dump cans are 11-12 inches in diameter.
2 dump cans would fit with room to spare. The floor of the rack is aluminum diamond plate. If the buyer wants anything customized let me know.
Jones

I'd love to check one out if it's possible. Im in Orange County and head down to San Diego pretty regularly.

Barrett