Current '23 R Market Conditions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GD, dealers are the absolute worst. I swear. It's why despite having a really solid local relationship, I insisted on the deal in writing from the GM for my 2024 when I agreed to buy a lightning while I waited for the R. The funny thing is the lighting has been absolutely GREAT work truck...

Kurt L

Reaction score
he called and made a deposit because I told him (shame on me for trusting what someone above said the $ was) i read in this thread the price was 113k as stated above also the truck was not listed on there website as it was just traded for so it was my assumption that the price as accurate. he did get his deposit back from the stealership when they told him the friends and family bend you over great price of 135k lol.
Don’t be a clown. I just passed along what my sales guy told me the price was. He later text me that they sold it for much higher 135k and I also told them “Jeeze what dummies” same dealer does 20k over on 24 RR. Not sure why someone would pay more for the 23 than they could get a 24 at

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t be a clown. I just passed along what my sales guy told me the price was. He later text me that they sold it for much higher 135k and I also told them “Jeeze what dummies” same dealer does 20k over on 24 RR. Not sure why someone would pay more for the 23 than they could get a 24 at

So your sales guy is a liar?
you said the price was 113k?? maybe you misunderstood the price by $22,000?

Attachments

• A57C6030-82D2-4C54-917A-FFACB3251A16.jpeg
    A57C6030-82D2-4C54-917A-FFACB3251A16.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 34

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep. All these supposed deals that seem to disappear when you contact the dealership. I went through quite a few.

Sam
I had been driving by a 23' for a month or more and watching their website, sticker only and finally $1k off sticker advertised so I stopped. We talked for a few and went in to "discuss" what terms could be, he offered $22k for my 18' and $10k over sticker for ADM. Said it was posted on the window and the internet was wrong.

I wasn't seriously looking so it didn't bother me too bad but what a POS dealership, no wonder I have NEVER done business with them and they change names every couple of years.

BLEEKER

Reaction score
I have an AMB '23 R with < 1k many miles on it. I just don't drive it due to its size. I also have a Braptor and a Ranger Raptor (on order), so lots of other toys. Overall, I just don't drive the truck and am considering offering it for sale.

For those that have been in the market recently, what is the current market like for these trucks? I get the trade in credit in CT, so I might wait for that, but I wanted to understand the market.
Would you take 120

vill

Reaction score
I got my first oil change on my R today, and while I was there a salesman offered me a 24 they had on the way. I went inside and did all the numbers and they wanted 143k for their 24 R and offered me 100k flat for my 23 R with 1000 miles. Needless to say I’ll never go back to that dealership again.