Current '23 R Market Conditions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the same thing that happened to 992 GT3, people said just wait a year or 2 and prices will drop, ect ect. Guess what? The GT3 still goes for 30-50k over MSRP depending on spec.
Yep. And look at the 992 GT3RS. Stupid, stupid stupid. But I sure would like to have one. :lol: ;)LOL

Sam

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as there is a V6 35/37 package you will most likely not see many below 90k until you get the 60-70k+miles range ones. Most of us would spend 90k on a used R then a 80-90k on a new 35/37. Add in if ford stops the v8 again for a while they will just become more rare(as if one per dealership isn’t rare enough)
Sorry,i don't need a R,801A NEW is enough for me,$ 80 000!

RaptorR81

Reaction score
your sales guy lied or who ever told you the price was $113k. as soon as i seen you post I told my co-worker who is looking for a r he called and put a deposit immediately thinking the price was 113k but immediate asked for a refund when was told the price was 135k lol this dealer is smoking the good stuff if they are asking that kind of $ with 24’s about to be released. attached is the bill of sale they sent him
Talk about smoking the good stuff, there is a dealer in So Cal (I wont put them on blast) asking 150k for a ‘23 R with 3k miles on it.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it though? When I was shopping in 2016, a 4WD Lariat stickered for $72K.

Add in a *way* better suspension, an engine putting out twice the HP- and I feel like there is another reason I'm forgetting...

Oh, yea. That's right. The US Government is devaluing the dollar at a rate that is unprecedented.

View attachment 447147

In a decade, you'll think $120K for a Raptor R was cheap.

Buy BTC. The total supply of coins is fixed and the amount in circulation will shrink long term as some people lose their wallets.
You have a point here, except that last statement there is something I’m not so sure of…& i own a BTC (yep- 1 single coin lol)….i think the potential for govt issued crypto globally & collectively govt’s fondness for effecting currencies on THEIR terms will ultimately dampen the widespread adoption of crypto as anything more than another niche hedge to equity/bond markets no different than timber or gold. And after seeing the SBF debacle & the federal govts lack of desire to really go after crypto theft (certainly not a high priority) there’s obvious risk here….my question is, since it’s unregulated, murky, opaque @ best….whom is guaranteeing there’s a limited supply of BTC? Its creator? The great BTC God in the sky? Can we truly be certain there isn’t a cache of BTC available to BTC founders/insiders that can be mined w/ insider algorithms outside of the purview of mainstream trading? Absolutely. And it would follow in lock step w/ the type of greed & corruption we see in every aspect of society where there’s an opportunity to deceive or exploit for profit…..SOMEONE out there is doing it!

asg0524

Reaction score
I should have qualified my statement based on mileage, but that one has way more miles than the majority of 23s on the market right now. The ones that are 3-10k miles are all selling in the 120s. Double the mileage for 5-8 less seems normal.

The 23 Rs will always trade hands for less than 24 Rs of the same condition and mileage, but if you think 24 prices will stay high and 23s will plummet, that’s wrong. There’s just not going to be that big of a difference between the two.
You shouldn’t have to qualify your statement, it’s common sense to a reasonable mind, but thanks for pointing that out to those that don’t get it IMG_6991.gif

OP
OP
Q

Quick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To conclude, the market is still incredibly hot. Dealer bought mine today. Given they already have one listed at 135 on their lot, and what they bought mine at, I'm guessing it will be listed at 135.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To conclude, the market is still incredibly hot. Dealer bought mine today. Given they already have one listed at 135 on their lot, and what they bought mine at, I'm guessing it will be listed at 135.
What mileage?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter