Current '23 R Market Conditions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am talking about the front shocks. I did not see any issue at all with the installation regarding the top hat.

Sam

vill

Reaction score
They are still pulling crazy numbers. 127k plus bat fees. It also had minor damage on the carfax.

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Here is a chance to swing again for value; 2023 Avalanche 2 owner over 20k miles of course on bat. My money is it clears 115k ++ fees and travel. Wow

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a chance to swing again for value; 2023 Avalanche 2 owner over 20k miles of course on bat. My money is it clears 115k ++ fees and travel. Wow
nope you would have just lost your money. seems the hype is finally fizzling out just as it did with the braptor.most are realizing they spent 6 digits or are paying a 2nd mortgage pmt @ 6-8% on a pick up truck. these are not investment appreciating assets they are vehicles that depreciate and will continue to do so. wholesale auction values dropped 8k within the last week from 122k to 115k with a average odo of 5-8k miles. seems the market is finally slowing down and becoming a buyers market

Last edited:

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
I was off but it didn’t sell either. That many miles took big hit. Another one on deck with low miles better gauge of gently used versus new purchase/flip.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope you would have just lost your money. seems the hype is finally fizzling out just as it did with the braptor.most are realizing they spent 6 digits or are paying a 2nd mortgage pmt @ 6-8% on a pick up truck. these are not investment appreciating assets they are vehicles that depreciate and will continue to do so. wholesale auction values dropped 8k within the last week from 122k to 115k with a average odo of 5-8k miles. seems the market is finally slowing down and becoming a buyers market

Yes the prices are coming down. Still crazy to say a 2023 truck is selling for over MSRP. Buyers market!!! Nutz. Crazy world.
Oh yea. I was one who helped feed it. :cool:

Sam

cr23raptor1983

Reaction score

Go tell florida buyers that and they will laugh. These 23's used are still pulling in 130's and off the lot within days at the dealer