Crunch Time Order Indecisions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I don't understand your concern with heat? These truck have AC. I have owned Black cars for years in So California, and its HOT in the summer, but heat has never been a concern. I understand the up keep, it's more work to keep looking nice than White.

Having had both white and black Raptors the black is definitely hotter inside. Takes a little longer to cool and gets just a tad hotter.

I would not get black again...

OP
OP
FishingBen

FishingBen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. I just kept staring back and forth at black and then white then black and then white and I know white is more practical and easy but really it's a Raptor! If I wanted practical and easy I'd have ordered an xlt 2wd with the little 3.7 N/A V6. I'm going to overkill the paint protection Xpel Ultimate over Optiguard Pro. Should be fine. I'm putting my build sheet together for my add-ons as we speak.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Race red

I ordered mine after orange was canceled and before i could see the red so i got black now i want the red really bad. get the red be different from all the other black raptors there are way to many of them.