Crown Offroad's New Aux Switch Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Assuming you have to order the switch panel along with your wiring harness kit correct for a complete kit?

I think I know the answer, but I thought I would ask since I'm not positive.

I was looking on the site and saw your switch panel and wiring harness separate, I figured it would be a complete kit with switch panel and wiring. Maybe that's what the site is referring to but it doesn't look like it.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Assuming you have to order the switch panel along with your wiring harness kit correct for a complete kit?

I think I know the answer, but I thought I would ask since I'm not positive.

I was looking on the site and saw your switch panel and wiring harness separate, I figured it would be a complete kit with switch panel and wiring. Maybe that's what the site is referring to but it doesn't look like it.

We sell the switch panel separately as there are variations out there. I myself built my own relay panel because I wanted to learn about it. Others have purchased just the relay and used a different switch panel.

You are correct though. Order the panel, switches of your choice, and the relay panel separately. If you have any questions, send me a PM and I will help you out.

Thanks for looking!!!