Crew Cab Resonator or Resonator Delete Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the link I posted is for a 2010, can always add to it for the price, or have a exhaust place make it, Can also say, I got to hear NICKS exhaust in person and it sounds very good, clean job.
Nick also has his KHC dyno run video from last years open house, you can check out how it sounds.

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do have the delete pipe, undecided if I will use it or not. I was told by Ford that they don't make them or sell them anymore, and when I was looking no shop was able to make one for me.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dame companies always pull the good stuff.
He'll have no choice but to get the ball flange and lenght of tubing from spinteck or magnaflow and make what he needs, if he has any welding under his belt.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe the link I posted is for a 2010, can always add to it for the price, or have a exhaust place make it, Can also say, I got to hear NICKS exhaust in person and it sounds very good, clean job.
Nick also has his KHC dyno run video from last years open house, you can check out how it sounds.

Thank you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
InMotionJosh

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have the Magnaflow Cat Back. I am looking to do a little project though and need this piece. I would be happy with someones removed resonator pipe, but it needs to be full from flange to flare.

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey bro I have an unmodified one in my garage probably 800 miles please make me an offer I am in Las Vegas call me 702-343-3632