Resonator Delete 23’

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northlaker

Reaction score
Has anyone done a resonator delete on the Gen 3s for a little more exhaust note? I’ve seen some posts on the Gen 2s but not 3s. Wife had an Audi S4 that I had a delete done on and it made it sound great, they literally just cut it out and welded a new piece of pipe there. Not sure if that would create any kinda performance issues on a Raptor, I’m no mechanic. Thanks in advance!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Not for nothing but it seems Ford went to great lengths to make the Gen3 sound decent compared to the Gen2. I would be afraid to touch it.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i saw on the raptor fb page where a guy removed the tail pipes and installed turn downs just past the axle. I was surprised how clean it looked. I think im going to do it.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not for nothing but it seems Ford went to great lengths to make the Gen3 sound decent compared to the Gen2. I would be afraid to touch it.
us Gen 2 gotta do the SPD Trombone to get a decent tone. It is similar in design to the stock opipe gen 3 has. It’s in my opinion the best exhaust mod available and gives the best tone you can get. I wouldn’t touch it. Gen 3 O and Gen 2 Trombone below for reference IMG_1930.jpegIMG_1931.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter