Shifteck Resonator Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experiences with this product? seems like it's pretty good deal. Not sure how it will sound with stock setup.

sc85fiero

Reaction score
Very interested. I have Magnaflow mufflers on mine and was thinking of going with the SPD trombone but unsure how it will sound. This product is less than half the price so Im curious if anyone has used this and how it stacks up to the SPD.

-Joe

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have their resonator delete pipe and a Magnaflow muffler, I forget the exact Magnaflow designation. I am happy with the sound, especially at low RPM, it gets a little angry bee at higher RPM. But I recently installed a high clearance bumper and removed the tail pipes and installed short axel dump tips. It’s got a lot of drone at times now, probably enough to be quite annoying if it’s your DD. Mines just a weekend trail runner and my current money pit( it keeps me outta the strip clubs), so I don’t mind the drone. After a 7hr trip, I might have a different opinion. I had their resonator delete pipe on my GT 350 and it was good, so decided to try it on the Raptor.

OP
OP
D

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so rest being stock just with their resonator delete pipe it is noticeable in and outside the cabin?