CR Performance Turbos & Manifolds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is another fun fact. All the gaskets, filters, tubes, nuts, bolts and studs to properly do the change to new turbos And manifolds is a $700.00 miscellaneous part cost by the time you purchase all the genuine OEM items.

For those who may be interested it’s just a cost to keep in mind that may not be readily obvious up front.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is another fun fact. All the gaskets, filters, tubes, nuts, bolts and studs to properly do the change to new turbos And manifolds is a $700.00 miscellaneous part cost by the time you purchase all the genuine OEM items.

For those who may be interested it’s just a cost to keep in mind that may not be readily obvious up front.
Yes that stuff adds up quick. Here is a list of some of the things you need.

20200912_205533.jpg

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Guy are you running stock turbos and stock manifolds with an MPT tune?

If not, what engine upgrades have you done and who tuned it after the upgrades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptus,

Just stick turbos and some bolt ons and I do have an MPT Tune.

I do have in my possession manifolds, turbos, AMS tubes and flanges, etc. but I haven’t done anything with it yet. Maybe late fall or winter.

@Guy are you running stock turbos and stock manifolds with an MPT tune?

If not, what engine upgrades have you done and who tuned it after the upgrades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrm

Reaction score
well hopefully I have some positive news tomorrow. We are in JAX, so two hours from MPT.

Hey on another question, any recommendations of what tire to use if I purchase through Costco? My tires are getting warn. I'd like something slightly bigger, but I'm not sure if I want to go through the trouble of a life.

Best!

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I give a big vote and a thumbs up to Toyo tires. I have their hybrid tire but the AT3 would be perfect for you and they come in a 35 with C or E rating and have a nice balance of on road manners, good wear, and good off-road. They’re also solid in the rain and snow.

well hopefully I have some positive news tomorrow. We are in JAX, so two hours from MPT.

Hey on another question, any recommendations of what tire to use if I purchase through Costco? My tires are getting warn. I'd like something slightly bigger, but I'm not sure if I want to go through the trouble of a life.

Best!

jrm

Reaction score
Thank you. Would I need a lift for those tires? I'm under the assumption that the stock tires are 34.2, so I do want something a tad larger. Also, I looked online and couldn't determine the exact specs.

Also, my truck will be putting out some serious power once I get the turbos dialed in, so that's another concern of mine.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stock rims, stock offset. No problem.

they are a “hair” taller. The stock tires are “35s”. These are true 35s.

They are new for 2020, come with a mountain snowflake and best of all are an All Terrain Tire... not. Mud terrain or a hybrid tire. They have nice on road manners, plenty of siping, but a cool aggressive sidewall. They’re the upscale version of Nitto.

Thank you. Would I need a lift for those tires? I'm under the assumption that the stock tires are 34.2, so I do want something a tad larger. Also, I looked online and couldn't determine the exact specs.

Also, my truck will be putting out some serious power once I get the turbos dialed in, so that's another concern of mine.

jrm

Reaction score
Thank you. Tirerack said "
OPEN COUNTRY A/T III
On-/Off-Road All-Terrain
Not Yet Rated
| Reviews (0)
New

Tire is Not Available for Your Vehicle
This tire isn't available for your 2019 Ford F150 Raptor SuperCrew.
"

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
35X12.50R17LT Is the size you need. It’s E rated. If you want a narrower tire they do have a 35x11.5 C rated version but I’d stick with the wider beefier sidewall.