Cp raptor part sale -mostly new !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CP, your pm box is full. I'll take all three , send me a PayPal request/invoice to the email Address I sent you. I am on vacation so I may not be able to pay until Monday.

Cheers Tim

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CP, your pm box is full. I'll take all three , send me a PayPal request/invoice to the email Address I sent you. I am on vacation so I may not be able to pay until Monday.

Cheers Tim
Drink some more witchy brew.... you'll buy more! Lol....

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

OP
OP
CP RAPTOR

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@TheJoker sent you an email, I have them set aside and roughly calculated shipping. Let me know !

@bmacked sent you a reply as well. Let me know as there is another inquiring about the lights as well.

@blclay24 sorry but I otherwise don't have center caps for the wheels.

@svt87 wheel sale pending, I will let you know asap.

Sorry guys, I'm going by pm's as im at work and getting them as email. If any sales fall through I will let you know immediately in order.

91stangy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man can't pm yet but how much do you think shipping on the bumper would be to ny?

OP
OP
CP RAPTOR

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man can't pm yet but how much do you think shipping on the bumper would be to ny?

It will be pretty stiff I think. From add to my place in Nova Scotia it was about $900 but that's more than twice the distance. Honestly if you were willing to drive to say Maine some weekend it might be cheaper to meet but I can inquire about it if you're serious. Would need to know by Tuesday am as the truck will be going then.

I wouldn't know where to start on shipping but I will ask Monday when I'm there.

What's the zip for estimate ?

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Light mounts still spoken for?

Sorry light mounts are sold.

Are the headlights still available? Factory FX4?

They are fx4 but sale pending, should know by morning.

Last edited: