Couple of simple mods complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HarleyGirl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Here are two I installed, .50 cal. bullet antenna & tailgate lock. Now if I can get off work long enough & weather permits to do the rest of the stuff I have in the garage: KC LED laser cubes fog lights, half spider differential rock guard, & hood wrap. Plus have to get the front windows tinted.

Attachments

• bullet.jpg
    bullet.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 78
  • tailgate.jpg
    tailgate.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to get me one of those tailgate locks. I have been good so far with keeping the tailgate locked but know the one time I forget I will come out to a missing tailgate

blpp

Reaction score
Oil in radiator second time, please reply if you've had same problem

Dealer fixed the problem or so they thought in New York State.
Now the problem is back again. The dealer landmark ford here in Oregon
Is going to contact ford engineers Monday. Once we hear back I'll let all members know what the fix is.
Also please reply if you have had this issue too.
Currently I have a 2011 SVT Raptor with 6.2 super cab.
29k miles.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Here are two I installed, .50 cal. bullet antenna & tailgate lock. Now if I can get off work long enough & weather permits to do the rest of the stuff I have in the garage: KC LED laser cubes fog lights, half spider differential rock guard, & hood wrap. Plus have to get the front windows tinted.

Very nice

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Very nice

OP
OP
H

HarleyGirl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I need to get me one of those tailgate locks. I have been good so far with keeping the tailgate locked but know the one time I forget I will come out to a missing tailgate

Yeah, even if you keep it locked, thieves can pop that out in no time...at least this will slow them down if not make them move to another one.

I think I want to check in to a lug nut lock for my rims also, all I keep hearing from my buddies is how much they love my rims & how much they cost. Can't believe they don't come with locks.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
most thieves wont bother stealing truck tires. they usually carry a light jack thats easily movable to steal rims off of rice cars or exotics. to carry around a jack big enough to take our tires off would be very cumbersome, not to mention loud. our truck tires are heavy as well. not easily tossed in the trunk of a car. i will not say that it wont happen, but it is less likely. none the less, i added a tilt sensor to my alarm system.....

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tailgate lock is a great mod. Not really feeling the antenna, though. Ruby red? That color looks really good on your raptor! New color for 2014, I'm assuming? Congrats on the mods! The bug has bitten!

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad they didn't have Ruby Red as an option when I got my 2013... It would have made the decision damn near impossible! Lookin good!